Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday

Hey B,



It's Friday and you know what that means. It's Jadda time. Pops! gets to see Jadda after five days. If you can't tell, I really love Jadda. She is definitely one of a kind. I guess that is why I love her so much.



Your daddy and mommy have been keeping me posted on the adventures of B. I hear that you have taken five steps on your own and that is awesome. It won't be long before you learn to stand up on your own and you'll be forever on the go. The next time either pops! or Jadda sees you, you'll be walking for sure.



I also hear that you are now saying momma and dad. Isn't it good that finally mommy and daddy are understanding a little of what you are saying? They'll start understanding you better from now own. I know that it is frustrating to be talking to them and they not understand a word your saying. Daddy knows Spanish and mommy knows French, yet they couldn't understand you. Go figure?



As I've said before, just be patient.



And remember,



pops! loves you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!