Monday, June 9, 2008

Still flying high

Pops! and B-best buddies
Hey B,

Pops! is back in Birmingham but my heart is still in California. My little buddy I had a GREAT time. It was the fastest and best three days I've had in a while. I sure hate that Jadda missed it but like I explained to you on one of our walks, this is something that she had planned for a long time(her trip to "Yogaville"). And you can finally find something good about the Bush Administration, pops! used his tax stimulus package to come see his little buddy. :)

I guess you can say that pops! is still flying high from his trip. I tried to read on the plane but I kept thinking about all the fun that I had, and I think you did too, in California. Later in the week I'll write to you about some of the special memories pops! made.

Make sure you tell mommy and daddy that I enjoyed being with them, too. I used to refer to them as my son and daughter-in-law but now they have a more honored name- B's parents. You've actually done a pretty good job with them. Another three months and they'll probably figured this thing out. REMEMBER-patience is all that it takes.

I love you,

pops!

No comments: