Monday, June 16, 2008

The Hat Trick

Hey B,


I hope my little buddy had a great weekend. You did take care of daddy yesterday, didn't you? I'm sure daddy had a great day on his first daddy's day. My Daddy's day was great. Jadda took me out to eat, your Uncle Wookie called, I got a voicemail from your daddy and a very nice blog that he wrote me. So, it was a great day.


I travelled to Columbus on Sunday night and as is my usual routine I was thinking about my little buddy, along with Jadda, daddy and Uncle Wookie. I was remembering the "Hat Trick" that you pulled on your old pops! We were going out to eat in Berkeley and as we were walking down the street, you decided to drop your hat. Pops! then let you swoop (nice redneck term) and pick it up. We followed this routine until pops! was too tired from swooping and laughing to do it anymore. Your mommy and daddy had to divert your attention by playing the "I'm going to get Brendan game". But buddy, it has been a long time since I have laughed that hard.



Let's see if pops! can figure this out.
He is old you know!!!!



How does it do that? Right to the ground every time!!!


Wheee!!! The swooping thing is fun!!


I got it. Unswoop now.

Is it a earthquake? No, it's just Pops! laughing.

Remember the "hat trick" and maybe you can play the trick on Jadda when you get out here this summer. I'll make sure not to let her in on our trick. And remember,



pops! loves you

2 comments:

David Henson said...

earthquake. made me snort. :)

pops! said...

Made me go on a diet!!!

pops!