Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Come on, pops!"

My pops! loves me.
Hey B,

How's my little buddy doing today? Pops! really misses you. My three days with you, mommy and daddy were really a blast. I couldn't believe how much you had grown and developed in the last couple of months. And you are certainly MR. PERSONALITY.

I guess, as I look back on my trip, the first memory that was made was on the ride from the airport. You were asleep when I first got in but you woke up when daddy put you in the car. You just stared at me at first in the car. But shortly after we left the airport, I was looking out the car window and I heard the "raspberry" noise that I had taught you to do. When I looked over at you, you just gave me that full faced grin of yours. I know people will probably think I'm crazy BUT I know it was your way of telling me that you remembered me. It certainly made your pops! feel special.

After that we did all sorts of mouth noises and each time you would imitate the noise. But we didn't make any of those noises that mommy wouldn't approve of, at least not yet. But mommy beware!!!

And when we got to your house, I got down in the floor to play with you and you started crawling toward your room. You'd crawl a little then stop and look at me as if you were saying, "come on pops!" SO I started crawling behind you and every few feet you'd stop and turn around to make sure I was coming. We got to your room and I think you eventually showed me nearly every toy and book in your room. I certainly appreciate you making pops! feel so welcome.

Enough for now, but remember...

pops! loves you

No comments: