Thursday, July 3, 2008

Always a big adventure

Hey B,

I know it's been several days since I've emailed and I am really sorry. I have really been busy at work and just haven't had time to stop. But today, I made time. I really miss you and hope to see you soon. Unless things change, I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks. Jadda and I are already getting things in order(that means buying things for you). Jadda bought you something that you are going to really like.

Your daddy tells me that you are beginning to walk more on your own now. I know it is kind of scary to let go and try to make it by walking but it sure will change the way you see and do things once you start walking all the time. You'll be walking by the time pops! sees you later this month. Jadda and pops! can't wait to get you around for a few weeks. You'll love how Jadda makes everything an adventure. I remember when your daddy was little and how Jadda always made a big adventure out of the things they did. She was a great mom and is a great Jadda-she's the best.

I also hear that Opa, Oma and AUntie Kyndal (sp?) are in town. I am sure that you have already had a great time with them. And I'm sure that they are so excited to be with you for a few days. Remember-grandparents are easy. I know that they will have as much fun with you as I did and I can't wait to see the pictures on your blog.

Today, is Jadda day. I'll be leaving work in about an hour but I'll be thinking about you on the way home. Pops! can't wait to see you. And remember...

pops! loves you.

No comments: