Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

Hey B,

Well, I got to see Jadda after about eight days and that was really exciting. She and I have spent the day catching up on our past week. She'd tell me about things that happened at Yogaville and I'd tell her about B stories. She had a great week and I had a great four days with my little buddy. I know one thing for sure, Jadda can't wait to see you.

I got a call from your daddy last night announcing another first for you. You took your first steps alone. That is really exciting and now Oma and Opa will be able to chase you around when they see you at the end of the month. You are about to give everyone a run for their money now!!! You will hear that word no a lot more now-remember what I told you on one of our walks. You'll see what I meant soon.

Now don't forget, tomorrow is a big day for daddy. It's his first Father's Day. There is nothing like that first one. Try to be extra good for your daddy tomorrow. He's made pops! so very proud and pops! can see that you have already made your daddy so very proud. But for sure keep him on his toes tomorrow. And remember,

pops! loves you

No comments: