Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The New Abbott and Costello

Hey B,

What a fantastic few days with my little buddy!!!! I am amazed at how much you have changed since I saw you just a few weeks ago. You are walking like a champ. And I love to hear the mouth sounds that you make. That'll probably be my claim to fame as a grandfather, the one who taught B to make mouth sounds. You have taken mouth sounds to a new level. I love to watch you toddle around and making all your sounds at the same time. I really get a belly laugh out of it, and with my big belly that is a dangerous thing.

I think it was Saturday and I watched you and Jadda play for probably 30 minutes. It was really fun to watch you interact with Jadda. She will probably be by far the "COOLEST" grandparent. And she sure loves her Brendan. I've been trying to work a financial agreement with your daddy so that when it comes time to go back to California that you just stay with us. :) I sure have enjoyed being with my little buddy but I can already tell that I am really going to miss you.

How are the horsey and dragon doing today? I bet you have "loved" on them all day. I am so glad that you have liked Jadda's presents so much. She really knows how to get really cool toys!!!! I love the "Abbott and Costello" routine that you and your daddy do with the horse. Daddy really needs to work on his part but you have yours down pat.

I'll be gone a couple of more days but I'll see you Saturday morning. You'll probably be in the bed asleep when I get home Friday night. I'll get up early with you on Saturday and we'll go for a long walk. And remember...

pops! loves you

No comments: