Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Freight train

Hey B,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll see you tonight. You probably will be asleep when I get in from Columbus. I have to work some tomorrow but we'll get to spend some time together. I understand that you got a little weary of all the carseat action yesterday. But I bet Jadda will help make up for it today. She has the best pots and pans to bang around in the kitchen.

Jadda told me last night that you were doing a great job with the walking thing. I can't wait for you and pops! to get into something. Remember our plan-blame it pops! and let me take the heat. I'm used to it. :) I'm really sorry I didn't have a room cleaned up any better but I didn't think that would be where you slept last night, but that will be ok tonight if you wanted to sleep with pops!, although the snoring might keep you awake. Your daddy used to say that I sounded like a freight train. Anyway, have a great day and don't let Uncle Wookie teach you any bad words. And remember...

pops! loves you

No comments: