Friday, August 8, 2008

To Gavin's House We Go

Hey B,

Fridays are usually a day that I really look forward to because I get to see Jadda after being gone for a few days. However, today I have added incentive because I get to see you and your daddy. It is really great to have you at our house for several days.Saturday we are really going to have a big day. Our plans are to go to Gavin's house to swim. Daddy tells me that you love to play in the pool so I plan to have a really big time with you. We'll probably stay at Gavin's house most of the afternoon and eat dinner with them.

I sure hope that you have a fun day today with Jadda. Your Jadda really loves you. And I know that you love your Jadda. She's the best. Old pops! can't wait to see you this weekend. I bet we might even be able to sneak in some shopping for my little buddy. I think you need some new toys. Remember...

pops! loves you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got in a little shopping today. B got a little Aussie, but she's gonna stay with me when he goes back to CA. And a dump truck. But that's all. There's plenty of room for more stuff.

pops! said...

Then we need to do more shopping.
:0)

pops!