Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Prince

Hey B,

I've been meaning to write since Tuesday but have just been really busy. This weekend with you, daddy and Jadda was great. I am amazed at how quickly you are learning new things. You now know where your ears, nose, tongue and feet are. And thanks to daddy even your pee pee. I bet by the time I get back home your daddy and Jadda will have taught you something new.

I really enjoy our walks in the morning. It really makes me laugh when you wave bye bye to all the people in their cars in the morning and most wave back at you with a big smile on their face. Usually on most mornings we see either a bird or a plane and you are quick to say bird for both of them.

Pops! really enjoyed walking with Jadda as we strolled you around the neighborhood. It really made pops! happy when you stuck out your hand to grap my finger as we strolled around the neighborhood. It made me feel REALLY good.

And then on SUnday when we went to church, I must admit that I enjoyed showing you off to all my friends. They FINALLY got to meet the one and only BRENDAN. One of them said, "So this is this little prince." I really thought about that off the cuff comment and it is really true. You are my little prince. Prince Brendan. And Prince Brendan was quite the flirt with the young ladies that sat behind us in church.

Have you eaten anymore pickles? I guess I can claim teaching you where your ears are AND eating pickles. I can't wait until next summer so that I can teach you to eat green plums!!! All Henson men love green plums. The tradition will continue.

I told Jadda this weekend that I couldn't believe that our time together this summer was nearly over. As much as I enjoy my little buddy I am already dreading you guys leaving. These past couple of weeks have been really great for Jadda and myself and thinking about not seeing you for four months is really tough. It'll make Christmas 2008 a great Christmas. I'll be together with ALL the family this year. Jadda, daddy, mommy, Uncle Wookie and YOU. It'll be great.

I am so glad that you got to see mommy for a little while today. Jadda said that you were sooo excited to see mommy. I think Jadda really enjoyed seeing you with mommy. I wish I could have been there.

No comments: