Thursday, April 3, 2008

Better off not knowing...

Me and pops! have a secret.

Hey B,

I can hardly believe it, I'm going to get to see you two weekends in a row. How awesome is that?!


I liked the new pics of you on your blog, I can't wait to see the ones from the trip to Jadda's house (no pressure D&A ;)). But seeing you so soon is really great.

I have a new picture of you on my screen saver (maybe one day I'll learn how to post pictures on my blog) and every time I open my computer I smile really big. Everybody who sees it talks about how cute you are, and surprisingly enough no one has said that you look like me. :) I'm trying to find something called a "pack and play" for this weekend. Do you really want to be in that thing? But I guess you really do need it so that you'll have something to sleep in at Jadda's house.

Well, he... Oops, I forgot I can't say those words around you, BUT I did figure how to post your picture, I just can't figure out to get it where I want it in the blog.

Hopefully, Sunday you'll get to go to church with pops! and meets some of my special friends that I told you about. Some of the "big" folks from church would like to meet you also. Everybody has heard alot about you and now they want to meet you. And if you get bored with Pastor Garry's sermon then Jadda and I will fight over who gets to go outside with you and probably both of us will lose to mommy or daddy. Unfortunately, parents do overrule grandparents and that is why sometimes we just have to keep them in the dark about a few things. Sometimes they are just better off not knowing... I wonder if that is what you are thinking in that picture.

I'll see you soon and pops! loves you,

pops!

1 comment:

Amber said...

We're like the Governator: We'll be back. Two days and counting til we see you guys again. We're packing much lighter this time. Much lighter. Looking forward to Crossbridge, too. Maybe B can make some new friends.