Monday, March 31, 2008

Spoiled? Absolutely not-just perfect!!!!


Hey B,

What a great weekend!! Everything seemed to go by so fast but I really enjoyed being with you and your mommy and daddy. After I dropped you guys off at the airport, I thought about everything we did over the weekend. I sure wish we didn't have to try to cram so much into such a short period of time, but maybe in the next couple of years you'll become a Southern boy.

It was really good for so many people to meet you for the first time. Grandmother, Nana, Aunt Jann, Aunt Pat, Uncle Rick, Uncle Jay, Aunt Kay and Barbara. You certainly were the center of attention, but that really isn't new for you. I don't know if you enjoy being the center of attention but I enjoy it for you. Your Pops! is so proud of you.

I really enjoyed playing with you. I need to start working out if I'm going to keep up with you. You move so fast and are never still unless you are asleep. You have gotten the low crawl down to an art form. I bet you'll be up on all fours and crawling in the next couple of weeks. And let me warn you now. The more you start getting around the more your going to hear a word more often-NO!! And it is not your middle name, you'll only think it is.

After all the toys that you got this weekend, I think your two favorites were your dads old Mickey Mouse radio from 25-26 years ago and Jadda's cooking pot and wooden spoon. Boy, the wooden spoon and cooking pot make a great noise don't they. And the hide and seek game your mommy and daddy played on the stairs was funny. I loved watching you try to figure out where their heads were going to pop up on the stairs.

I guess I could go on and on, but I think you know how much I enjoy and love my little buddy. You are a blast. I tried to get mommy and daddy to let me keep you but your daddy said something about...well it has something to do with where you get your main meal and I can't quite fit the bill there.. Maybe one day, when you are older you can spend a few days with Jadda and Pops!. And in case mommy and daddy are worried, we won't corrupt you. Well, maybe a little bit but nothing that will cause any permanent damage. Will we spoil you? Well, if that is what you call it, yes. That is a pops! prerogative isn't it.

People ask me if you are spoiled and I say, "Absolutely not-just perfect."

I miss you already and look forward to seeing you again soon. After next weekend, I'll be the one who is spoiled.

No comments: