Wednesday, April 16, 2008

B's Birmingham Buddy

Hey B,



It has been a few days since I have written to you and thought I'd just catch you up on what is going on in pops! world. One thing for sure is that pops! world had sure gotten used to having B around or at least knowing I'd see you soon. I sure do miss you, mommy and daddy. Tell mommy that the kitchen will never be the same :).





It was really strange getting up on Sunday morning with the three of you around. Jadda and I both were just kind of dragging around Sunday and a little down without B being around. We made it to church and the first people we saw were Sam and his parents. Sam resisted coming to me at first but then just gave me this cute little look and gave be a big hug. Jadda said something about me still having your essence on me and that Sam recognized it. Then Sam went to Jadda and gave her a big hug. I finally figured out what was going on. The Sunday before you spent time with Sam in the nursery and you must have told him that me and Jadda were going to be missing you and that Sam needed to help you out. Well, he did. I still missed you but little Sam helped. So you really owe him one.





I hope that you got the present that Jadda and I sent you. We went to get Gavin something for his birthday and just couldn't resist getting you something. I hope that you like it. I think you'll look really good in it.





There is not a lot going on here. You are in my thoughts often. I love you.





I thought you might like a picture of Sam, since he helped you out so much.



Hi, B. It's me-Sam!!!

I love you,

pops!

No comments: