Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'll never tell !!!!

Hey B,



Boy, I sure have missed you this week. It is funny how I have so quickly gotten used to seeing you on a regular basis. The past few weeks have been a lot of fun for pops! and Jadda. After this weekend we'll have to get used to seeing you in person every few months. But hopefully mommy and daddy will keep your blog posted fairly often and we can get our "Brendan fix" that way.



I really was excited about you meeting a lot of our friends Sunday at church. And I must say that you were really good during church. I am especially glad that you got to meet Gavin, Sam and Andrew. They have heard a lot about you from pops!.



Your daddy thinks that I taught you how to do the raspberry thing with your tongue. And maybe I did. But I'll never tell. I want you to promise that you won't give away our secret. But it is really cute to see you do it. Jadda said that you were doing "the raspberry" in Barnes and Noble yesterday and everyone thought it was really funny. But here is just one thing about the "raspberry"- you can only do it in fun. Because it won't be so funny when you do it when you get mad at mommy or daddy. They won't think it is so cute then.



But for the moment the "Raspberry Award" goes to my little buddy-B. No one does it better or cuter than you, except for maybe...oops, that is our secret.

I'll never tell!!!



I love you,



pops!

2 comments:

David Henson said...

I know the truth!!!

pops! said...

B would never betray me-you must be trying to trick me.

pops