Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My little AU tiger

Hey B,





How is my little buddy doing? Your pops! misses you so much. Getting to see you for three weekends in a row really spoiled me. I can't wait to see you again later this summer. From reading your blog, it seems that you are learning new things everyday. And I understand that you have really taken to solid food. All that means is that you are growing up fast. It seems like yesterday when your daddy was a baby just like you. People say it all the time but it is true-"it seems like yesterday".


"Pops!, they made me put it on."



I really enjoyed the pics from the blog. I really understand why you were crying with that Georgia Bulldog crap on, I'd be crying also. We're going to have to talk to your Aunt Kendal about the PROPER attire for a Henson boy, and it ain't the red and black but the ORANGE and BLUE. This summer will have to start working on your "War Eagle" yell. It is obvious that you are a true Auburn Tiger with that smile on your face.



"Whew, I feel better now."



I remember taking your daddy to Auburn football games. His favorite player was Lionel "the train" James. I guess though I'll have to give in to your dad when it comes to basketball and let you be a "Carolina Tarhell". He maybe orange and blue during the fall but he is all Carolina Blue in basketball season. As for me, I'm a Duke Blue Devil during basketball season. So as you can see already, your daddy isn't correct on everything. But your pops! is the one to follow, AU on football and a Cameron Crazy in basketball. I guess I better stop before your daddy bans me.


I sure love you.


pops!

3 comments:

David Henson said...

War Eagle! Or as B says, "AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE!"


By the way, I have a new blog ... unorthodoxology.blogspot.com

India Henson said...

Carolina Tarhell?

pops! said...

oops to India, but maybe not.

pops!