Thursday, July 10, 2008

Double Trouble




Hey B,

Well, pops! is about to wind down another week in Columbus and away from Jadda. I really look forward to Fridays so much because I get to see Jadda. And in a short few weeks, you'll get to see Jadda. And like I said last time get ready for a really big adventure with Jadda. I'll be in Columbus Tuesday through Friday but you'll have my attention from Friday night until Monday and I can't wait.

Maybe your daddy remembered to tell you that pops! had a birthday Monday (Daddy did you feel the heat of that zinger). Old pops! was 55 years old or young depending on who is looking in the mirror. But my little buddy having you around really makes the age thing really of no importance. Pops! and B, just think of everything that we can get into-that way you can blame it on pops!. They might even start calling us "double trouble". I've already got it figured out. You blame me and then I'll just blame it on being old and forgetful. What a plan!!! When you get to Birmingham we'll have to test the plan and see if anyone catches on to our shenanigans.

POPS!

I don't think they're looking, let's hide!!!


I think we can probably get it by your daddy but it is your mommy that worries me. She's pretty sharp you know. Not that daddy isn't, he just forgets things a lot. Oh, by the way my birthday was July 7th. Daddy, that is the right day isn't it? Anyway, remember.....

pops! loves you