Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pure Joy

Hey B,

I sure hope you are having fun at the beach. I sure enjoyed seeing you last Saturday. I was really excited that Jadda got to see you after three or four months. Just watching you and her walk around in the yard and visiting with the neighbors dogs, Thelma and Louise was worth the trip. I guess you have noticed that when you are with Jadda that you get real calm. I swear I thing she has some "yoga magic" dust that she uses on you. I guess more than anything else it says something about have secure and comfortable you are with your Jadda. She's the best.

It was also sooo much fun watching you play with mommy. She was baking cookies and you would follow her around the kitchen island and she would sneak up on you. And when she did, seeing the smile and laughter coming from you was awesome. The look you had on your face when you "found" mommy was priceless. It's hard to describe other than call it pure joy.

I can't wait to see you in a few days. I really hate that mommy is going to have to be gone off to work but I hope that everything can be worked out so that you can see her on the weekends, at least for a little while.

On an one more thing, that rocking horse that makes all the horse sounds that Oma and Opa bought you is awesome. I think I liked it as much as you did. Why don't you see if you can sneak that in the car when you come to pops! house? Well, that is all for now but remember,


pops! loves you

No comments: