Monday, July 7, 2008

Precocious?

Hey B,

I talked with your daddy last night and he told me that you had a great time with Oma and Opa. I am really excited that you had a few days with them. I think that you are probably beginning to realize that grandparents are really fun to have around. Your Jadda and I are already making plans for when you and daddy are with us later this summer. I really hate that mommy is going to have to be gone to work but Jadda and I will do our best to treat you to a good time. I sure hope mommy can arrange to have some time on the weekend to see you. As much as we want to see you, we want mommy to be there also.

I need you to get daddy to let me know what necessities that Jadda and I need to have for you when you get to our house-not just the necessary toys. We sure want to be ready for you when you get here.

I asked your daddy about you last night and he used some really big words to describe you, like precocious. I really don't know what the word precocious means, but I know that when we would go on our walks and I'd talk to you about all sorts of different things, I really knew that you probably understood more that I realized. I know everyone thinks that their grandchild is cuter and smarter than the rest. Well, I don't think-I know that you are the best!!!! I don't know about precocious but I think your the BEST!!! And remember...

pops! loves you.

No comments: