Friday, May 2, 2008

Just you and me kid!!!!


Hey B,

I was thinking about you this morning and my trip out to California in a few weeks. The plans have been made and I can't wait. I really look forward to having a few days to catch up on all the new things that you have learned to do and maybe even teach you a new trick or two.

I guess you might be walking by the time that I get there. How is the standing alone thing coming? I know it is kind of scary to do that but when you master the standing alone thing and walking there will even be a newer and bigger world out there. You'll be amazed at how many new things you'll discover ( and get into). You'll hear that no word even more.

I just wanted you to know that I think mommy and daddy are going to let you and me go solo one night-maybe. I think we can handle it, don't you? It'll be just you and me kid. I sure mommy and daddy will be a little nervous living you alone with pops! and that is perfectly normal. I remember when Uncle Wookie and your daddy were little and when Jadda and I would leave them with someone else, we spent our time wondering what they were doing. Usually that separation is worse on the parents than it is on the kid. Sometimes I think growing up is harder on mommy and daddy than it is for the kid. But anyway, I am excited about seeing you. Be good or at least be cute doing whatever you do.

Remember, just you and me kid.

I love you,

pops!

No comments: