Friday, May 23, 2008

Play Ball!!!

Hey B,



I've really been busy and haven't been able to email. But my little buddy, in two weeks you and I will be having a grand old time. I can't wait to see you. I hear that you have really learned a lot of new things. I understand that you are getting very close to learning to talk. At least you are trying to repeat sounds that mommy and daddy make. Get daddy to practice pops! with you and maybe by the time I get out there I can finish teaching you to say pops!



I also hear that you have learned to play ball. So you have learned to roll the ball to mommy and daddy!!! Now, that is exciting. I guess by now your daddy has gone out and bought you a glove and a bat. I can't wait to play ball with my little buddy.



I hope to be leaving work soon. I get to see Jadda. Now that is the highlight of my week. I'll see you soon. And remember pops! loves you.



pops!

No comments: