Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Strawberry fields...



Hey B,



I really have loved all the pics and the posts on the blog the last few days. It really looks like you and mommy and daddy really had a good time at the zoo. I guess when you saw the monkeys you probably thought about your daddy and what a monkey he is sometimes. Did you see any one monkey that really looked alot like your daddy? I heard that after your trip to the zoo that you slept for three hours. I guess all that new stuff wore you out.







Oh, man look at that-it's huge !!!


The pics of you and daddy playing with the piano were really good. I love piano music and wished I could play it. Maybe as you get older you'll learn to play the piano in addition to learning how to hurdle and run fast. Your daddy already talks about how quick you are and that you are already showing signs of being a future track star. Remember-daddys will be daddys!!! We tend to live our lives through our kids. Get used to it-it's really not that bad. Has your daddy already started to time you with the stop watch? Get ready, it's coming.

The Piano Man... I mean baby



When I talk with your daddy, it is obvious that he is really proud of you and loves you so much. I can see it in his and your mommy's face in the pics. And if you play it just right, you'll have them where you want them, if you already don't. I'll help you out with that when I see you in THREE weeks.


Your daddy asked me what I wanted to do when I come out and really just hanging out with you and them is good enough. I can't wait to see all your new tricks. And maybe you'll learn a few more with me ;0).


When I saw the pic of you eating the strawberry, I thought about taking you to Clanton when you come here this summer. We can go there and pick our own peaches. Then we can go home and peel them, put sugar on them and then pour them on top of vanilla ice cream and you won't believe how good that is. Peaches and ice cream are probably one of my favorite things-especially if they are fresh picked. We we go to Clanton we'll go by where Jadda and pops! used to live. We lived there when your daddy and mommy were at Samford University.






B's Strawberry Face



Well, enough rambling but I really am excited about seeing my little buddy soon.


Remember, pops! loves you,











pops!

1 comment:

David Henson said...

Stopwatch! I knew I was forgetting somethings. Perfect for Fathers Day. :)