Sunday, May 11, 2008

Uncle Wookie did it !!!!!

Uncle Wookie and B

Hey B,





I hope you had a great day celebrating mothers day with your mommy. I bet you and daddy really tried to make it a special day for mommy. Jadda hasn't been feeling to good so we have just kind of taken it easy on Mother's day, but I did get Jadda a present for Mother's day. Just remember, you can never go wrong with jewelry for the women in your life-you'll learn that soon enough.





Jadda and I spent yesterday getting Uncle Wookie moved from Auburn. He is now a graduate!!! And he has certainly overcome a lot of obstacles to get this degree. I'm really proud of your Uncle Wookie. He may have taken the hard road but he has done it and I guess you can say that he has "done it his way." And in about two months he will be living just a few miles from you. Uncle Wookie will be your eccentric uncle, something that he probably relishes. He is a really a good guy and you'll probably enjoy being around him-just be careful that he doesn't get you in trouble with mommy and daddy. But I think your daddy has already discussed the rules with him-but Henson guys have always been known to bend the rules a little. But I think Uncle Wookie will do just fine. I really think he is looking forward to getting to know you. Uncle Wookie will be the one who always tries to sneak you the "forbidden junk food" and ruin your dinner.





Pops! is beginning to count down the days until I see you. I think we are down to twenty five days. I can't wait!!!





Remember, pops! loves you and I'll see you soon,





pops!

No comments: