Friday, May 16, 2008

Jadda Jing

I love my Jadda!!!



Hey B,


Pops! is getting ready to leave work and head home. For most people that might be a short drive home but for me it is 2 1/2 hours. I leave home on Monday and go back home on Friday. But this isn't really about the drive but why Fridays are so much fun. I get to see Jadda. My bride-your Jadda. What a wonderful person!!! As you get older you'll appreciate how cool your grandmather(Jadda) is. Not many of your friends will be able to talk about grandmothers who can do backbends, but your Jadda can.
I bet your Jadda can't do this!!!




Also, not many of your friends can talk about how their grandmother goes outside and CLIMBS trees with them, but you can. I have come home from work before and couldn't find your Jadda because she was outside in a tree. Crazy? Not really, just a really cool Jadda. She is the best. I know, I've lived with her for thirty years and there is NO ONE like her. I consider myself very lucky and blessed. She indeed is the love of my life.




Your Jadda even has a song about herself called "Jadda Jing". Now, how cool is that. Get your daddy to find it and play it for you on the internet. I guess that is enough bragging on your Jadda but she is simply the best.




And remember,






Pops! loves you.

No comments: