Monday, June 29, 2009

You want it-You got it

Hey B,

No baby will yet? I guess you'll just have to be patient like the rest of us. But I bet you've had a great time with Aunt Kendal. I also bet if you play up to her just right some of the little tricks will work on her also. Aunts and Uncles are a lot like momba's and daddy's. You just have to know how to work them. You see with grandparents you don't have to know how to work us-we are just easy. You want it-you got it. That is the way it works and the way it should be.

Yesterday, pop got to be a part of a baby dedication at my church. We had an Italian feast right in the main sanctuary and then I led a prayer of dedication for a new little friend of mine named Zane Crockett, he is Gavin's little brother. And I must say that I thought of my little buddy and the one to come during the festivities. I miss you my buddy and remember...

pop loves you

No comments: