Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Potty Thing

Hey B,

Just a quick note to my favorite little buddy. I am eagerly awaiting young Will just like you are. I was hoping maybe that he would make a grand entrance on my birthday but it looks like Will has plans of his own. It is probably best-he won't have to share his day with anyone else-it'll be his special day.

Daddy says that you and Opa have been playing with your golf clubs. I can't wait to get out there and hit a few with you. Don't learn any bad habits from Daddy or Opa. I here that they are both pretty dangerous.

I also understand that my little buddy is getting quite good with the "potty thing". And when little Will gets here you can help teach him about the "potty thing". What a great big brother Will is going to have.

I gotta go but tell momba that she canhave the baby now and remember...

pop loves you

No comments: