Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My future golfing buddy

Hey B,

I talked with you and daddy today and that was really cool. Up to now it has pretty much been me and daddy on the phone and maybe I'd hear you in the background but now it is very different.

Daddy was telling me about you watching GOLF!!! So now maybe I have a budding golf star on my hands. Daddy said that when you see them hitting the golf ball on Tv that you say, "hit it a long way" or something like that and when you heard him say that I could hear you yelling in the background, "hit a long way". I guess pop needs to buy you your first set of golf clubs (plastic of course).

And daddy got you to say, "I love pop", and boy did my heart melt. I love you too and can't wait to see you in the fall after little Will gets here. Your little brother will be here soon and that means you'll get to see Opa, Oma and Kendal.
Daddy and I had to cut our conversation short because we couldn't hear each other, you were talking so much that we finally gave up on talking. I see that you took my blog on the power of words to heart. Keep it up little buddy and remember...

pop loves you

2 comments:

brendans.and.wills.jadda said...

My dream come true. Another person watching golf on TV! Get that kid to Alabama so I can teach him some real fun!!!

pops! said...

Jadda...

I got the hint, do you think they got it.:)

pop