Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby time is near

Hey B and W,

The time is getting very close. My little buddy, you'll get to meet your little brother very soon. I remember when your Uncle Zac met your daddy for the first time. The first thing Zac said was,"he's got ears". I don't know what Uncle Zac expected but for some reason he didn't think that your daddy would come into the world with ears. I guess Uncle Zac believed in evolution as a kid. :) And my new little buddy, Will, you are going to get to meet your big brother Brendan. And let me tell you something, he is a great kid. And he's going to be a great big brother. Will, your going to get to see Momba and daddy soon. They are great parents!!! ANd you'll get to meet AUnt Kendal and Oma and Opa. I must admit that I'm a little envious of them. :) But Jadda and pop! will be out to see you when you are a couple of months old. I can't wait. Now I'll have two little buddies. Double the fun!!!

And Will be sure to listen real close to big brother Brendan. He has already learned a lot of pop's! secrets. He can tell you about all our "adventures" in going to the park, going for walks and walking into town. But you must remember-this is just between us boys. We sort of keep Momba and daddy in the dark on a few things. I can't wait to see you. ANd Brendan I love talking with you on the phone. When pop! gets out there we're going to have a few golf lessons. I'll have you beating daddy by the time your six, right probably five 'cause he ... oops sorry daddy.

Remember...

pop! loves you BOTH

No comments: