Monday, December 8, 2008

Practice makes perfect?

Hey B,

Pops! and Jadda will be in California two weeks from TODAY. I can't wait to see my little buddy. Talking to daddy and mommy about what you are doing is great BUT seeing you will be the best. Pops! and Jadda will have some shopping to do when we get there. I want to take you to the toy store and see what my little buddy really likes. SO be thinking about what you want to hit pops! up for when we get there. There is just something about us grandparents that make it hard to say no.

And now, it is official. My little buddy has another little buddy on the way. I guess that will make you my big buddy when that happens. Being a big brother is going to make life a little different. But I have no doubts that you are going to make a great big brother. Daddy and mommy are really going to need your help. Not that they are not capable but you'll probably make a big difference. :) Now that they have had plenty of practice on you and with your help they'll probably do ok.

That's all for now, but...

remember, Pops! loves you.

No comments: