Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Apple pie and ice cream

Hey B,

Well, only a few more days and pops! is going to get to see ALL his favorite buddies-all four of you. Jadda and I are very excited about spending a few days on the left coast. POPS! IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!

Last night I got to spend some time with your great grandparents and I had a wonderful time. I must say that they are quite proud of their first great grandson and rightly they should. You are a great little fella. You sure make your pops! swell up with pride when I hear others talking about you. Last night we had BBQ and all the fixins and probably the best homemade apple pie that I have ever eaten. Apple pie and ice cream, what a great treat for me.

And boy did I get some good stories about your mommy from your great grandparents. Your great grandmother used a word to describe your mommy as a little girl that I have heard your mommy and daddy use to describe you-precocious. Hmmm.... I'll share some of those stories with you. Just don't tell mommy that I was the one that spilled "the goods" on her.

Enough for now but remember....

pops! loves you

2 comments:

Amber said...

This sounds like a dangerous visit that you had. I'll have to think about how I feel about it. :) Can't wait to see you guys! Less than a week!

Love,
Amber

pops! said...

One think for sure, you are ADORED by two people in Lagrange!!!!

pops!