Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pops'! Boo Boo

Hey B,

Pops! finally has a pretty good excuse for being so long in blogging to his little buddy. Pops! had to have surgery this week. I guess you could say that I had to have a boo boo fixed. I had hernia surgery on Wednesday and other than being a little sore I am doing fine.

Jadda and Pops! are really excited about coming out to see you in a few weeks. I guess it will be three weeks from tomorrow. The time is really flying by. Jadda and I will have to some shopping when we get out there. I bet we can find some neat things at that toy store in Berkley.

What is on your short list for Christmas? You'll probably have to get daddy and mommy to help you with that list. Pops!and Jadda have something already figured out but we'll need to know what special toy to put with it. Christmas for kids is all about the toys.

I'll keep counting the days and remember....


pops! loves you

No comments: