Sunday, December 28, 2008

Da-da and momba

Hey B,

Wow, it's the last day already!!!! I looked forward to this time for so long and it has gone so quickly. I've made so many memories on this trip. Seeing Uncle Zac taking care of you as we walked through Berkley was awesome. Your Uncle Zac thinks that you are awesome. I really have enjoyed watching him watch you and the smile that you bring to his face. Going to the zoo with you yesterday was fun. I think you enjoyed the train ride most of all.

But tomorrow morning Jadda and I will have to make our way back to Birmingham. And yes, pops! is sad. I miss my little buddy already. It may be that the next time I see you that you'll have a litle brother or sister. I hope I see you before that but you never know.

You are quite the little fella if I do say so myself. I love hearing you make all your animal sounds. And probably the best thing is hearing you call for da-da and momba and watching you interact with them. Da-da and momba are really good parents, aren't they? I know they are because my little buddy is always(nearly always) so happy. I've enjoyed cooking with you on your new stove and cooking eggs for you in the mornings on the real stove. And boy do you have an appetite!!! I've never seen a little boy eat so much and eat such a variety of things.

I'm going to miss you my little buddy but ALWAYS remember....


pops! loves you

1 comment:

Amber said...

Daddy misses you cooking eggs on the real stove in the morning, too.

Also, he misses a full coffee pot waiting on him.

And he misses having a full house, and his own da-da and momba around.

-david