Monday, January 12, 2009

The Henson men



"Hey babe, what's your name?"

Hey B,
How's my little buddy doing? Pops! sure misses you. I had a great time visiting you over the Christmas holidays. It will probably be a long time before we get to see each other again and that really hurts. Your old pops! sure wishes that you were closer to Alabama.


Jadda got her new puppy after we got back from California. I sure wish you could be around to play with her. Jadda and Daisy have really gotten close in a short few days.


Tell mommy and daddy to update your blog with some new pictures.

Chef Brendan at your service



I have really missed getting up early and having breakfast with you and your daddy. I even enjoyed making your eggs every morning. And then when we finished breakfast you and I would cook on your new stove. It was really great seeing you with your new toys on Christmas day. Hopefully soon, you'll be back closer and we'll have Christmas everytime I see you. I could really spoil you. I guess with a little sister coming along(that's my guess) I'll have to make more money so I can spoil both of you. You haven't told mommy and daddy everything that we talked about, have you? We have to have our secrets!!!!


It sure was a lot of fun having all the Henson men together. I think we make a pretty sporty bunch myself.

"Pops! you look short and fat!!!"

And you were right when you said that you had daddy and mommy right where you wanted them. But be careful, they are pretty sharp and they my figure it out.

But remember,

Pops! loves you

1 comment:

Blake said...

Pops! I was really thinking of you a good bit this past weekend. I'm so happy to see that God has given you such an awesome boy for you to share wisdom and life with. That is one blessed little man...though I'm sure you are the one who feels blessed by Him. What an amazing testimony of how God must see us!

I pray God's best for you and your family in 2009 and beyond.
Blake