Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bottle, Burp and a Grin

Hey B,

I know it was trying circumstances for the family but Jadda and I were glad that we were able to see you this past weekend. You don't really understand about funerals and such yet but your mommy really needs some big hugs from her two boys. She was very close to her cousin, so give her some special "Brendan love".

But boy, have you changed. The little buddy that left a few weeks ago isn't really toddling any more but really moving along. And boy can you eat. Three bottles and some regular food in a short three hours and I was wondering were you were putting it all until...Twice in an hour. Jadda got to change one and then you broke pops! in REALLY good with the last one about an hour later. But we did pretty good didn't we. I bet nobody stayed in the bathroom long after that diaper was put in the trash.

And I think your daddy has taught you the burp technique just right. You'd take your bottle, burp and grin. All I knew to say was "good job". You were really good through the whole thing and mommy and daddy deserve a lot of credit.

It was a treat to see you. I can't wait until Christmas. And remember...

pops! loves you