Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Southern Boy

Hey B,


I've really enjoyed the recent posts about my favorite little buddy. It sure sounds like that you are keeping daddy and mommy on their toes. I also talked to Uncle Zac a couple of times and I hear that you guys are becoming quite the buds.

I really enjoyed the foot stomping harmonica playing pics of you. Even though you weren't born in the south, it is obvious that you might take the "boy out of the south but you can't take the south out of the boy." Hopefully, it won't be too long and you'll be back in the area and pops! will make a true southern boy out of you. I'll probably teach you how to spit but don't tell mommy. I sure by then I'll think of some other fun southern things for you to learn.




"Mommy and daddy, I'll play and ya'll dance."

"C'mon guys, this is how you dance! I don' know what ya'll were doing?
Boy, I've got that Southern charm!!!!

I'll soon start the countdown to seeing you again. Pops! and Jadda are planning to be in California for Christmas this year. It'll be a lot of fun being around you, mommy, daddy and Uncle Zac. This will be the first time in many years that Uncle Zac and your daddy, Pops! and Jadda have been together on Christmas day. I can't wait.

Well, that's all for now but remember...

pops! loves you

No comments: