Thursday, October 16, 2008

You should have seen the other guy


Hey B,

Pops! is really sorry that it has been so long since I've written to you, but I've really been busy. But that is not really a good excuse-you are my little buddy!!!!

I really do miss my little buddy and love talking to daddy because usually I can hear you in the background really going on about something. Daddy called this morning telling me about you eating three eggs and a bunch of other stuff. Your going to get fat like pops! Your daddy was surprised and impressed.

I just want you to know that there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you and wonder what you are doing. Your daddy told me that Uncle Wookie tried his hand at babysitting and that he did a really good job. He's a great guy and I hope you two become great buds.

Daddy also told me about your fight with the concrete driveway- boy, you're beginning to sound more like your daddy everyday. There were times that he was a walking disaster waiting to happen. Get him to tell you some stories. I've got some really good ones to tell you when you get older.

"AW, I can take you with my eyes closed. Just try me."

Anyway, got to get back to work but remember....


pops! loves you

No comments: