Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jadda and the Lemon Wafer




Hey B,


I sure hope that you had a good trip home and that you took it easy on daddy on the trip. I sure miss my little buddy. I thought I'd send you some of my favorite pictures of my glorious 3 1/2 weeks with you.




"Man, I love this horse Jadda got me."




"This is good but how about some of that lemon wafer stuff. I won't tell."



"Hey pops!, is it time for our walk yet."


"Pops! please give me some of Jadda's lemon wafer. I won't tell Daddy."


"Jadda, don't look so guilty-it was just a lemon wafer."

" I'm glad I didn't get my rhythm from pops!"

"Hey pops!, catch this."

Hey Jadda, that lemon wafer you weren't supposed to give me was GREAT!!!

I guess that's all for now, but remember....

pops! loves you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

***giggling***

David Henson said...

WHAT LEMON WAFER!?!!?!?!?! :)

pops! said...

oops!!!!