Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hey B,


Happy Birthday!!!! I can't believe that it has been a year. Jadda commented this morning that the time has really flown by this past year. It usually does that when you get old like me. I sure wish that I could be there for the FIRST birthday party but maybe next year. I hope that you have had a great first birthday.

I really miss you. I think about you all the time and can't wait until I see you at Christmas. Have you seen much of Uncle Wookie. I talk to him some and he REALLY likes California. If I was there with you I'd like California too.


I thought I'd include some pictures from your trip to Birmingham.






"Pops! don't tell daddy but I peed in the water."


"Jadda, pops! says you drive like an old woman. You don't. do you?"



"Yep, she drives like an old woman but I love her anyway."


"Hey Jadda, who is that good lookin' blonde daddy is staring at?"




"Jadda, you have the coolest feet. Pops! feet stink but yours aren't so bad."

"Yo, dis is me and da Godfather. Ya betta watch out."


"C'mon Daddy, I KNOW this thing isn't real. But for you I'll do it."


"Am I cute or what?"

That's all for now. Happy Birthday!!! And remember....

pops! loves you

1 comment:

David Henson said...

I like the blonde comment. :)