Sunday, July 12, 2009

A New Little Buddy

Hey Will,

Well, you are FINALLY here. Your daddy, who you just met, called me about an hour ago. I am so excited to be awakened from a not so deep sleep. Your daddy's voice was just like it was when he called announcing your brother's arrival. A soft nearly serene voice. I could hear the joy and happiness in his voice. I'm glad your here my little buddy.

You'll get to meet your brother, Brendan, soon and he is a great boy. He's my little buddy also. I have wondered how I would feel when you finally got here and I feel GREAT. I can't wait to meet you in person. As I sit here I am already imagining what you look like. I sure wish I could see you.

Your Jadda is away at a Yoga thing. I sent here an email announcing your arrival. She is the BEST. Jadda and I will be out in September to see you and celebrate big brother and Uncle Zac's birthday. But until then remember...

pop loves you

No comments: