Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Think Duke Blue

Hey B,

Old Pops! is beginning to count down the days until I get to see you again. I'm about nine days away. I am going to get to spend a lot of time with you while daddy works on the thesis. If we have good weather, you and I will spend one day at the zoo. Just think all the candy, hot dogs and cokes that you want. :) I really think that it will be ok with mommy and daddy. Hopefully one day we will spend all day in Berkley, maybe we will go to the farmers market.

Daddy tells me that you are saying a lot of new words. I plan to teach you a few while I am out there, but they'll all be good ones. I think it is time that you learn "War Eagle", "Go Auburn", and "Boo Bama". These are probably the three most important phrases that you'll ever learn. Although these are football phrases, but when it comes to basketball you'll be a "Dukie". You'll have to learn the real blue is the Blue Devils, not the Tarheels. That Carolina baby blue is just plain gross. Daddy will try to tell you otherwise but remember he is also the one that says the o word all the time. Trust the guy who always lets you do all the fun stuff- it's Duke all the way.




"Pops! I'm trying NOT to let anyone see me in a Carolina blue shirt."


I'll see my little buddy soon and always remember...

pops! loves you.

No comments: