Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swingin' at the zoo

Hey B,


Well, it's be a week since pop! had to get on a peen(plane) and go back to Birmingham. It sure was good to see Jadda and Uncle Zac but I sure do miss my little buddy. Although, you sure are growing up fast.


I was thinking today as I was travelling about our day at the zoo. It sure was a lot of fun. And we even got to have mommy with us on this trip, although she did have to study. I really enjoyed watching you have so much fun and tell pop what you wanted to see next. I can tell that you've been to the zoo a lot because you know where everything is.


" Boy pop! this Redman is really good. Can I spit at the zoo?

I remember when we tried to sneak up on mommy at the zoo but she heard us coming. We went down to play in the big field but it was so funny that you would look back to make sure that mommy was still there. You sure do love that mommy of yours.


"Pop! is momba still up there?" Yep, were cool now."

But coming back to see mommy was always fun. At least the smile on your face says that it was.


"Look momba, I can fly."

Always remember, pops! loves you!!!!



1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm trying to train Brendan on saying Oma and Opa, so I've been telling him about how we are going on a plane tonight. The conversation goes like this?

Mamba: Where are we going tomorrow night Brendan?

B: Peen!

Mamba: Where are we going to go on the plane Brendan?

B: Pop!

Mamba: No, Brendan... we're going to Florida. Who are we going to see?

B: Pop!

Mamba: Pop does live in the south Brendan, but we're not going to see him this time...

Anyway... it appears that you are permanently associated with planes. :)

Love you,
Amber