Sunday, March 8, 2009

Here's Daisy


Hey B,


Well, you finally got back to the left, uh I mean west coast. I got to see you when you were in Columbus but you didn't even know it, you were asleep the whole time I was there. But it was good to see your daddy and spend dome time with him. I am quite fond of him.


I also heard you on the phone when I spoke to daddy this evening. It sounds like you are getting the talking thing down pat. I heard you say your name and daddy's. I guess daddy better watch what he says or you'll be hearing, "Now I wonder where he heard THAT."

I sure hope that you enjoy the next few days with your Jadda. Daisy and I really miss her. But Daisy and I also are really looking forward to seeing her and Daisy can't wait to meet her big brother Zac. I've already told her all about Uncle Zac and she can't wait to meet him. I told her that he would be great to play with and that she'd learn to catch the frisbee with her new big brother. I include a picture of Daisy, my little girl.

"I know mom is here somewhere"


I sure miss you and can't wait to see you again. And remember...



pops! loves you

No comments: