Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jadda

Hey B,

Today is a really important day. It is St. Patrick's Day but more importantly it is your Jadda's birthday. She is one of a kind and a very good one at that. She is really special to your pops! and she is going to be very special to my little buddy. Your Jadda thinks that you are a real special kid and you are. Just remember your Jadda on her birthday. Remind daddy to call Jadda. He's getting old you know, so he might forget.

I sure have missed you the last few days. Pops! got spoiled being with you for a week. I hope that soon we can be closer together. I miss being able to watch my little buddy grow up.

I guess old pops! will come see you sometimes after little Will is born. Are you ready for that big event? You'll be a great big brother. You can teach Will all our little secrets.

I know this is short but just remember...

Pops! loves you

No comments: