Thursday, November 20, 2008

Counting the days

Hey B,

Again, it has been a while since I have blogged and this time I offer no excuses. I do think of you several times EVERYDAY and really miss my little buddy. I understand that you got to spend some time with Oma and Opa last week. I know that had to be a lot of fun and I bet you got a bunch of new stuff. Grandparents are great, aren't they? :)

Pops! is counting down the days until he sees you. I think the number is 32. I can't wait!!!! It'll be a great Christmas for Jadda and myself. We get to have the WHOLE family together and it has been quite a while since that has happened. I bet you've changed so much!!!!

Pops! is going to have to take it a little easy when I'm out there. I'm having some minor surgery next week and the doctor says that I shouldn't have any problem by the time we get to California. He just said not to try and "push" it too much. But, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I can't wait to see some pictures from your time with Oma and OPa. Hint, Hint.

Remember,

pops! loves you

No comments: